Certificate for best research paper in the session!!
Certificate for best research paper in the session!!
Thank you so much TUTTACRONACA for giving me this award. i am very sorry i am accepting it so late. Please forgive me. i humbly accept your gesture.
Rules: Post the Sunshine Award image, answer the following 10 questions and note 10 blogs you wish to nominate.
Questions and Answers!
– Favorite color: RED
– Favorite animal: PENGUIN
– Favorite number: 3
– Favorite non-alcoholic drink: GREEN APPLE MOJITO
– Facebook or Twitter? Facebook
– Your Hero: ROGER FEDERER
– Favorite day of the week: SUNDAY
– Favorite flower: WHITE ROSE
Well Thank you so much AMWANA for presenting me this award. I am very grateful to you and I am very happy hear to hear that you love my blog so much.
SO! the rules:
Okay, THE RULES for what u gotta do if you get tagged:
1. Display the Award Certificate on your website.
2. Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented your award.
3. Present fifteen awards to deserving bloggers
4. Drop them a comment to tip them off after you’ve linked them in the post.
5. Post seven interesting things about yourself
Kindly forgive me but right now i am in a big hurry to nominate anyone!! i will do it as soon as i get time.
as far as 7 interesting things are considered please go and read my latest post “The Crazy Coefficient”. You will get to know a lot more about me…:)
When i started writing this blog, I never knew i would be appreciated to such an extent. I thank mkesling63 and Tom Fitzgerald for giving me this award. I thank them from the sweetest corner of my heart.
The rules for accepting the award are:
1. Display the award logo.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
15 nominations will made by me in few days as i am running out of time right now….:) kindly forgive me..:)
7 things about myself:
I can’t express myself in front of my male friends. I am compatible only with females.:)
I am rude at times and people (those who don’t know me) always find me arrogant.
I hate drinking but unfortunately all of my friends do.
I am a day dreamer.
I am a big show off. 🙂
My dream: I want to go to the moon and shout like crazy!
I am highly fickle minded yet stable.
Thank you so much http://mkesling63.wordpress.com/ for considering me as a deserving candidate for this award.
Thank you so much.
1.Post link on your blog
2.Nominate 15 other bloggers
3.List 7 interesting things about yourself.
My nominations are:
7 Interesting things about myself:
I am extremely rational in my thinking.
Highly patient when sad and exactly the opposite when happy.
Die hard fan of Prof. Snape (Harry Potter)
Once into conversation, I don’t leave it till it reaches it’s conclusion.
Very emotional from inside. (Only and only one person can feel me)
I have a habit for realizing very late.
I can read faces. (exceptions being Scorpions)
Thank you so much APOORVA MAHESHWARI for giving me this honor.
I hope I continue to inspire you and make you think with my writing.
Thank you so much once again.
And the rules which need to followed:
1. Display the award badge on your site.
2. Publish a post to inform the world of your great achievement
3. Nominate some fellow bloggers (who have been outstanding in their field
or perhaps who you admire)
4. Indicate to your nominees that they have received the award… provided
you have completed step three.
Recently, her blog has been my favorite. Hope you guys enjoy.
1] Link back to the person who nominated you. Toniyvonne
2] Post the award
3] Nominate five blogs
The nominees (In no particular order)
4] Answer these questions
1) What is your favorite word in the English language?
— Apology (It’s the simplest way to get yourself free from a crime)
2) What are you listening to as you write the answer to this question?
—My heartbeats as I am excited about my first nomination ever.
3) What is the last thing you ate that you really, really enjoyed?
— Hot Chocolate Fudge (I hate chocolate but you get the most delicious taste out of it if you are sharing it with your partner eating from her hands)
4) You’re at a job interview, and the interviewer asks you to make him laugh. What do you do or say?
— Sir, I met your wife yesterday. She assured me that if you don’t hire me she is going to take good care of you tonight. Beware!
5) The world is about to blow up, but you’re being saved, and are allowed to take five things to another planet (Aside from the clothes that you are currently wearing) where you and only 999 other people will now exist (Ignore the bleakness of this question). What do you take?
1. Photographs of my loved ones
2.My dad’ s shoes (to get the strength to stand up to face any difficulty)
3.My mom’s perfume so that I always smell her around me.
4.My favorite blanket so that I always sleep with the one I love.
5.I keep this reserve for anyone else who has something extra to take.
6) What’s your favorite drink to consume first thing in the morning?
— I keep it simple. I drink a glass of water.
7) What was the last book that made you cry?
— I am not into reading books. They don’t make me cry, they make me sleep.
8) What’s the most ridiculous or silliest way you’ve been injured?
— Running into a crystal clear glass door of a bakery shop when i saw strawberry cake…it was painful for me but extremely hilarious for others to watch…
9) What’s your favorite city in the world? Why?
—My hometown. Its the city of lakes, Venice of east, Paradise on earth,it’s Udaipur!
10) What’s the most embarrassing album in your music collection (Be honest)?
— “maine payal he chankaayi” sung by “phalguni pathak”.
11) To borrow an old line from a Crowded House song, would you rather a mansion in the slums or a caravan in the hills (i.e. a nice house in a not nice area, or a tiny living space but with views)?
– A caravan in the hills would be lonely for me and I hate loneliness so I would opt for a mansion in the slums and try to make that area a better place to live.